VT-G640-IP are very unique thermal network cameras transmitting compressed video data and temperature raw data of each rectangular shape of ROIs in the image including temperature alarm data simultaneously via IP network. User can set alarm temperature in each ROIs in the image(user can set up to 10 rectangular shape ROIs) in min., max., or average temperature. If t temperature of any ROI exceeds set temperature, corresponding camera sends temperature raw data and alarm data in addition to compressed video data to alarm management software. Then alarm management software starts to record for set period of time (alarm recording) and pop up corresponding channel to show image in bigger size with showing ROI with different frame color where measured temperature exceeded set temperature. At the same time, measured temperature exceeded set temperature is displayed at the location in the ROI.
- Resolution(sensor pixels) : 640×480
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD) of sensor : <50mK @ f1.0 30Hz 300K
- Spectral response : 8-14µm
- Measurement accuracy in lab condition : ±2℃ or ±2% of reading
- Output : Compressed video data(H.264/MPEG4/M-JPEG)
- Lenses : From 4.8 to 250mm/Manual focus or motorized focus Zoom, 2 FOV, Athermalized
- Application : Fire prevention, Preventive maintenance, Intrusion detection (human, animal) and other general analysis application