VIDEOTEKNIKA VDA61-I is a compact, stylish and high impact vandal resistant fixed dome camera with WDR designed for indoor /outdoor applications with a 6 Megapixel sensor enabling a viewing resolution of 3072 x 2048 (Full HD 1080p Real Time). The multitasking day & night camera provides unleveled cost effective performance making the product a market leader in its segment. The camera allows versatile indoor use through its True Day & Night feature and its vandal resistance. The VDA61-I camera incorporates a 1/2.9” CMOS chip with progressive scan technology enabling sharp images in highly populated locations. The VDA61-I also supports POE.
- Full HD (1080p) Real time video
- Up to 6 Megapixel (3072 x 2048) Resolution
- 1/2.9” progressive scan CMOS
- 2-Way Audio, Built-in Audio & Alarm Input/Output (Optional)
- IP67 & IK10 rated for Outdoor use
- Built-in IR Illuminator, Effective 30 metres
- 120DB Wide Dynamic Range
- True Day & Night IR Cut Filter (auto-switch)
- Fixed Lens 2.8 (Optional 4mm)
- Triple Simultaneous Streaming
- Supported Video Compressions : H.265+, H.265, H.264+, H.264
- ROI, BLC, 3D-DNR, Privacy Masking, Reset, Mirror, etc.
- Protective Vandal Resistant IK10 rated Housing
- Power Over Ethernet ( POE)
- NAS – Network Storage Compatible
- ONVIF,PSIA,CGI compatible
- Built-in Micro SD / SDHC card slot for local storage
- Videoteknika – VVMS – Advanced VMS software included
- Videoteknika – VVMS – Mobile supported on App Store
The Camera is supported by the Videoteknika VMS. The VMS is a modular Video Management Software dedicated for Videoteknika IP cameras expandable up to 1024 Channels per server. A 64 Ch version is supplied as a free bundled software with all Videoteknika IP Cameras. VVMS-Mobile is also available on Iphone and Android applications. Videoteknika IP cameras are supported by various leading software development VMS partners.
The VDA61-I allows for Triple independent streaming images to pass through the video coder. The resolution, frame rate and bit rate can be set independently on both streams. The main application for Triple streams allows for high resolution and high frame rate streaming for recording while allowing lower resolution and frame rate for computer browsing and mobile device applications.
Typical Camera Locations
- Parking Garages
- Common Areas