Financial institutions are forecasted to have high budget allocations for IP CCTV due to its increase in demand of security and detailed CCTV images. Through IP CCTV, high definition CCTV images have become more attainable with the help of megapixel cameras. In addition, the financial sector ids a continuously growing market and a high demand for replacement of analogue cameras to high definition CCTV.
Key uses of CCTV Systems in the banking sector include:
- Extensive use on ATM locations
- WDR images in building entrances
- Intelligent video for observation of human behaviour
- Flexible customisation of CCTV cause and effect
- Fraud detection for employees and customers
- Multiple site deployment